Prairie Glass Opal Optic Trumpetvine Chandelier
Our Prairie Glass collection is a type of lustre art glass that was originated by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the late 1800s. It's characterized by iridescent surfaces and often complex colors and patterns.
The Trumpetvine Chandelier is a classic design that's well suited for most period architectural styles. Its curved arms add a soft and romantic touch into any space.
- Glass shades
- Large glass: 4" diameter x approximately 7" height
- Handblown glass sizes vary
- 16.5" width x 24" height minimum
- Height is measured from the ceiling to the lowest part of the fixture
- Large glass fitter (3F): 3.25" diameter
- U.L. listed
- LED options available