We understand that choosing new lighting for your home can be an overwhelming process. Here are a few things to think about:
- What kind of lighting do I need? Do I need general lighting or lighting for a specific task? How many lighting fixtures do I need?
- What’s my vision? What styles do I like that work well in my space?
- What are my work parameters? What is the ceiling height and size of the room? What is my timeline and budget?
We make most of our lighting in our on-site metal shop behind our showroom. We have special tools to bend metal, weld parts, apply finishes, and more. Our workshop gives us the flexibility to modify our lighting and create custom designs.
- Modifications: Since we build many of our items to order, it is easy for us to change aspects to best suit your project. Choose the finish you prefer, let us know the ideal dimensions, use the glass shades you love most, and orient them upwards or downwards. We make it easy! Pricing varies based on the specific modifications.
- Customizations: This is a great option for those who want to create a completely new design to match their vision. One of our designers will provide professional insight and guidance through the customization process. Custom lighting prices vary and design fees apply. Please contact us for more information.
Materials and Finishes
We use quality brass, copper, and steel to create our lighting fixtures to ensure longevity. We use various metal finishing techniques to achieve our fixture colors, including powder coating and hand-applied patinas.
Stop by our showroom and we will be happy to chat more with you about your project! Feel free to show us tile samples, paint swatches, pictures, floor plans, or anything else that will help you better explain your space. At our showroom, we can walk you through our complete collection, mix and match glass shades and fixtures, and test lightbulb options at our interactive lighting table.
If you prefer an in-home consultation, we can schedule an appointment starting at $200. Please contact us for more information.