Prairie Glass Opal Optic Cylinder Arbor Pendant
Our Prairie Glass collection is a type of lustre art glass that was originated by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the late 1800s. It's characterized by iridescent surfaces and often complex colors and patterns.
Inspired by roof trusses and arbor structures, the Arbor Pendant is a versatile statement piece that can bridge between craftsman and contemporary styles. Perfect to hang over a rectangular table or island, the Arbor Pendant holds a strong presence to mark an important place, accent an axis, or frame a view.
- Glass shades
- Large glass: 4" diameter x approximately 7" height
- Handblown glass shade heights vary. We will do our best to match sets.
- Cords: 4' adjustable length
- Ceiling canopy: 5" x 9"
- Dimensions without glass shades: 48" x 45"
- Large glass fitter (3F): 3.25" diameter
- Metal finish: oil rubbed bronze
- U.L. listed
- LED options available