Prairie Glass Opal Optic Linear Double Sconce
Our Prairie Glass collection is a type of lustre art glass that was originated by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the late 1800s. It's characterized by iridescent surfaces and often complex colors and patterns.
- Glass shade
- Small glass: 3" diameter x approximately 5.5" height
- Large glass: 4" diameter x 7" height
- Handblown glass sizes vary. We will do our best to match sets.
- Wall canopy: 5" diameter
- Small glass fitter (2F): 2.25" diameter
- Large glass fitter (3F): 3.25" diameter
- Overall dimensions
- Total projection: 5.75"
- Length end to end: 18.5"
- U.L. listed
- LED options available