Prairie Trumpet Pendant
Our Prairie Glass collection is a type of lustre art glass that was originated by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the late 1800s. It's characterized by iridescent surfaces and often complex colors and patterns.
This collection uses 90-100% post-industrial glass. Scrap glass from the stained glass industry is remelted for the purpose of glass blowing. It takes skilled artisans years to master these techniques.
- Glass shade: Approximately 5.25"diameter by 5.5"height
- The height may vary because they are hand blown, but we will do our best to match sets when they are ordered together
- Glass shade fitter:2.25" diameter (2F)
- Cord: 48"adjustable length
- Ceiling canopy: 5" diameter
- U.L. listed, 60 watts max