Prairie Glass Cal Poppy Cylinder Curved Mobile
Our Prairie Glass collection is a type of lustre art glass that was originated by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the late 1800s. It's characterized by iridescent surfaces and often complex colors and patterns.
The Mobile chandelier skillfully uses balance so each level of glass appears to float in midair. The cord connecting the two rods offers a subtle range of movement that breathes life into this simple yet captivating design. Choose from the polished Linear Mobile or whimsical Curved Mobile for a modern light that's functional and unique.
- Glass shades
- Small glass: 3" diameter x approximately 5.5" height
- Large glass: 4" diameter x 7" height
- Handblown glass shade heights vary. We will do our best to match sets.
- Total dimensions with glass: approximately 50.5" x 22.5"
- Cord: 5' adjustable length
- Small glass fitter (2F): 2.25" diameter
- Large glass fitter (3F): 3.25" diameter
- U.L. listed
- LED options available