Prairie Glass Spotted Cylinder Ivy Table Lamp
Our Prairie Glass collection is a type of lustre art glass that was originated by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the late 1800s. It's characterized by iridescent surfaces and often complex colors and patterns.
- Glass Dimensions
- Small glass: 3" diameter x approximately 6" height
- Handblown glass shade heights may vary from 5.75"-6.5"
- Base: 7" diameter
- Total height with neck bent: Approximately 16" to 18"
- Total height with shade pointing straight up: Approximately 28"
Small glass fitter (2F): 2.25" diameter
- Black metal finish
- Flexible and adjustable neck
- Turn switch
- LED options available
- U.L. listed