Prairie Cylinder Acacia Table Lamp
Our Prairie Glass collection is a type of lustre art glass that was originated by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the late 1800s. It's characterized by iridescent surfaces and often complex colors and patterns.
The Acacia Table Lamp is simple and streamlined with a level of detail that indicates the craft of its creation. Assembled from solid brass components, these lamps are built to last a lifetime.
- Glass shade: 3" diameter x approximately 6" high
- Hand blown shade sizes may vary between 5.75"-6.5"
- We do our best to match sets when they are ordered together
- Table lamp: 4.25" diameter base x 11" high
- Total height: approximately 16.5" high
- U.L. listed
- LED available options