This light bulb is a reproduction of early Edison bulbs, with a beautiful glowing tungsten filament.
It offers a very warm 120 lumen output. This is not a high-efficiency bulb, but it has the "cool factor" that can be just right as an accent piece. Reminiscent of vacuum tubes in antique radios, these bulbs create an old-world atmosphere.
- Brightness: 120 lumens (similar to an 18 watt standard filament bulb)
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $3.61 (based on 3 hrs/day. 11c/kWh. costs depend on rates and use)
- Life expectancy: 3000 hrs = 2.7 years (based on 3 hrs/day)
- Light Appearance: 2400K (warm white)
- CRI (Color Rendition Index) 100 (incandescent)
- 1-3/4" diam, 3-1/8" H beyond the socket