This bulb produces a beautiful, white light similar to incandescent. It can save you up to $58 in energy costs over its lifetime.
GU-24 base bulbs must accompany fixtures with GU-24 sockets (available special order on most Metro Lighting models) to fulfill California's Title 24 energy code for high efficacy.
- Brightness: 350 lumens (replaces a 40 watt incandescent bulb)
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $.36 (based on 3 hrs/day. 11c/kWh. costs depend on rates and use)
- Life: 13.8 years (based on 3 hrs./day)
- Light Appearance: 2700K (soft white)
- CRI (Color Rendition Index) approximatley 84
- 3-1/8" diam, 4-1/2" H beyond the socket