We’re here to help you! Whether you’re choosing fixtures for your kitchen remodel or for your whole house, we understand it can feel overwhelming. We’ve assisted thousands of homeowners in selecting the right lighting for their own unique projects. Check out our customer reviews on Yelp!
There are many things to consider when you choose lighting and we are here to make sure you cover all the bases: energy efficiency standards, architectural style, functionality, scale and space requirements, electrical access, your budget, and most importantly your own personal preferences and vision for your space. We’ll walk you through all of the options and help you find solutions you’ll love!
We offer personalized service and fixtures. We’re good listeners and offer friendly, expert advice:
1) We build lighting fixtures in our on-site shop, which allows us to be flexible with our designs while offering high quality, locally made lighting. Mix and match our fixtures and shades to customize your look.
2) We are designers with backgrounds in art and architecture and happy to help curate your selections in our interactive showroom or during an in-home consultation. We can also design custom lighting. Ask us about it!
3) We are green certified, solar powered, and independently owned. Our mission is to create beautiful lighting while running our business sustainably. We offer locally made glass and fixture designs you won’t find anywhere else.
Where do you start? Start with what you know and we'll help you fill in the blanks. Here are a few questions to bring your search into focus:
1. What do I need? How many fixtures do I need and where do they go? Do I need general lighting, or lighting for a specific task?
2. What do I envision? What styles do I like that work well in my space?
3. What are the parameters I am working within? What is the ceiling height and size of the room? What is my timeline and budget?
Come by our showroom anytime and let's talk about your project. Feel free to bring in your plans, lighting schedule, and ideas. If you have tile or cabinet samples, paint swatches or photos, that's great. Still imagining what is possible and not sure what you want? Visit us and we'll help you get the ball rolling.
We offer home consultations by appointment starting at $200. Additional travel expenses may apply to some locations.